• 手机站
  • 收藏
聚培教育网合作机构 > 重庆英语培训学校
400-998-6158

非常值得背诵的英文电影台词

商务英语学习网

更新时间:2021-01-20 浏览:220
核心提示:  ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》  1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just t

   ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

  1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
  你了解,有一些小鸟是终究不容易被关进囚牢里的,他们的每一片羽毛都闪烁着随意的辉煌。
  2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
  那时一种本质的物品, 她们抵达不上,也无法碰触的,那就是你的。
  3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
  希望是一个好产品,或许是**是的,好产品是不容易衰落的。
  ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
  1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
  性命如同一盒朱古力,結果通常出乎意料。
  2.Stupid is as stupid does.
  傻人做傻事(也可了解为吉人自有天相)。
  3.Miracles happen every day.
  惊喜每日都是在产生。
  4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
  我与安娜亲密无间。
  5.Have you given any thought to your future?
  你有没有为未来准备过呢?
  6.You just stay away from me please.
  求你选择离开。
  7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
  倘若遇到不便,不必逞能,你也就跑,远远地跑开。
  8.It made me look like a duck in water.
  它要我游刃有余。
  9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
  身亡是性命的一部分,是大家终究要做的一件事。
  10.I was messed up for a long time.
  这么多年我一塌糊涂。
  11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
  我不懂大家是不是拥有 分别的运势,還是仅仅四处随风飘。
  ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》
  1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
  全世界全部的性命都是在细微的均衡中存活。
  2.I laugh in the face of danger.
  越风险就越合我情意。
  3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
  我只是在必需的情况下才会英勇,英勇并不意味着你需要四处惹祸。
  4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
  假如这世界对你爱理不理,你也能够那样看待它。
  5.It's like you are back from the dead.
  仿佛你是死而复活一样。
  6.You can't change the past.
  以往的事是不能更改的。
  7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
  对,以往是痛苦的,但我觉得你要不能够躲避,要不能够向它学习培训。
  8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
  这是我的土地,我不会为她而战斗,谁为呢?
  9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
  我为什么要相信你?你常说的一切都是谎言。
  10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
  我能赔偿你的,我*。
  ㈣《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
  1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
  土地资源是全世界**非常值得你来而为工作中, 而为作战, 而为放弃的物品,因为它是**永恒不变的物品。
  2.I wish I could be more like you.
  我想和你一样就好了。
  3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
  不管发生了什么,我都是会像如今一样爱着你,永永远远。
  4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
  我觉得舍本逐末没有什么功效。
  5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
  老先生,你可以真并不是个谦谦君子,小妹,你也不是什么气质女人。
  6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
  我做一切事*是为了更好地有一定的收益,我都要获得酬劳。
  7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
  就算是世界末日我都是会深爱着你。
  8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
  9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
  即便 要我说谎,去偷,去骗,去行凶,造物主做证,我从此不必饿肚子了!
  10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
  如今我察觉自己活在一个比死也要痛楚的全球,一个无我容身之地的全球。
  11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
  你将自身的幸福快乐拱手让人,去追求完美一些压根不容易用一生去爱你的物品。
  12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
  家,我想回家。我想想办法使他回家。无论如何,明日也是全新升级的一天。
  ㈤《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
  1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
  表面看,我是个修养优良的小妹,内心深处,我很叛逆。
  2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
  我们都是真特么走好运无比。(正宗的美国国骂)
  3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
  假如你没违反我,你要什么我也能让你哪些,你需要什么都。把你的爱交到我啊。
  4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
  上大学的目地是找一个好老公。
  5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
  如果你装得很富有的模样她们便会跟你拉关系。
  6.All life is a game of luck.
  日常生活原本就全靠运势。
  7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
  我很喜欢早上起来时一切都是不明的,不知道会遇上什么人,会出现哪些的结果。
  8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
  我认为生命是一份*,我不愿意消耗它,你不会知道下一手牌会是啥,要学好接纳日常生活。
  9.To make each day count.
  要让每一天都有一定的值。
  10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
  我们都是女性,大家的挑选几乎就不容易。
  11.You jump, I jump.
  12.Will you give us a chance to live?
  是否可以使让我们留一条青山路?
  13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
  造物主擦去她们全部的泪水.身亡已不有,也已不有忧伤和生离死别,已不有痛楚,因往事已矣。
更多>同类资讯
更多>相关课程
顶部