• 手机站
  • 收藏
聚培教育网合作机构 > 厦门英语培训机构
厦门英语培训机构
400-998-6158
厦门英语培训机构

常用的商务英语口语必背句

成人英语学习网

更新时间:2021-01-05 浏览:106
核心提示:常用的商务英语口语必背句Do I have to make a reconfirmation?我要再确定吗? Is there any earlier one?也有更早一点的吗?

常用的商务英语口语必背句

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?

我要再确定吗?

2 Is there any earlier one?

也有更早一点的吗?

3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?

麻烦你告诉我我的订购号好么?

4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?

我能购到今天早上7点的火车座位吗?

5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

你要变更一下从纽约到日本东京的飞机航班日期好么?

6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

列车通行卡有折扣优惠吗?

7 May I reconfirm my flight?

我能确定我的飞机航班吗?

8 Are they all non-reserved seats?

她们所有不订购的吗?

9 Do I have to reserve a seat?

我一定要订购坐位吗?

10 May I see a timetable?

我能看车时刻表吗?

11 How long will I have to wait?

我想等多长时间呢?

12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

你喜爱哪样,抽烟座還是严禁吸烟座呢?

13 Do you have any other flights?

也有别的的飞机航班吗?

14 When would you like to leave?

您期待何时考虑?

15 Can I reconfirm by phone?

我可以电話确定吗?

16 Where can I make a reservation?

我到哪里可以订购?

17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

我需要订购餐饮车吗?

18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

列车也要是多少分鐘就需要抵达呢?

19 Is this a daily flight?

它是每日飞机航班吗?

20 Excuse me. May I get by?

抱歉,我能进入车内吗?

21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?

坐船到那边要花多少钱?

22 Can I cancel this ticket?

我能撤消这票吗?

23 Check it to my final destination.

把它拖运到我的到达站。

24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.

最晚要在8点30分抵达飞机场。

25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.

将你的行李箱取得行李房去。

26 Please open your baggage.

请把你行李箱开启。

27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

你要填好这张入境卡。

28 Let me see your passport, please.

请让我觉得下您的护照签证。

29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特意为大家分配使大家北京的停留开心。

30 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

相信它是对大家的特殊*策了。

31 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.

假如大家觉得便捷得话,我觉得如今讨论一下日程分配的难题。

32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我觉得现在可以先拟订一具临时性计划方案。

33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

假如他有哪些幺建议,大家还能够对方案稍稍改动。

34 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

大家是不是能确保有充裕的時间来交涉?

35 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那幺大家的主题活动在晚上也分配满了没有?

36 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

假如大家想要,大家想留几晚供大家自由支配。

37 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

大家想要点時间来科学研究讨论一下大白天交涉的状况。

38 That'll put us both in the picture.

那样双方都能掌握全方位的状况。

39 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.

那大家会心里有数,了解大家*须什么了。

40 I can't say for certain off-hand.

我都不可以立刻说定。

41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

一些具体原材料取得手总比坐下来闲谈强。

42 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

那样就非常容易开展实际性的交涉了。

43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

大家不愿意北京多待一天吗?

44 I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to.

虽然大家特想那样做,但也许不行。

45 We've got to report back to the head office.

大家也要回来向总公司汇报呢。

46 Thank you for you cooperation.

感谢你们的协作。

47 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

大家早已很顺利地把主题活动日程分配好啦。

48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?

它是大家给你和你的朋友拟订的主题活动日程分配。请过目一下,好么?

49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

假如对一些关键点有建议得话,请明确提出来。

50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我敢确信在制订这一方案上一定花了许多活力吧。

51 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

大家真心诚意期待大家在这儿过得愉快。

52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

想要知道是否可以使为大家分配买东西。

53 Welcome to our factory.

欢迎您敝厂。

54 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望参观考察您公司。

55 You'll know our products better after this visit.

参观考察以后你能了解大家的商品更强。

56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

或许我们可以先参观考察一下技术部。

57 Then we could look at the production line.

随后大家再看一下生产流水线。

58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

墙壁的数据图表是生产流程表。

59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

描述着每道加工工艺间的对接状况。

60 We are running on two shifts.

大家推行的工作中是倒班。

61 Almost every process is computerized.

基本上每一道加工工艺全是由电脑控制的。

62 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效能大大的地提升了,而劳动效率却减少了。

63 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.

全部商品在全部加工过程中得根据五道质量检验关。

64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

大家觉得品质是一个公司的生命。

65 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.

因此,大家一直把品质放到*一位。

66 Quality is even more important than quantity.

质量比总数更关键。

67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

希望此次参观考察没给大家增加过多的不便。

68 Do we have to wear the helmets?

大家得戴上防护帽吗?

69 Is the production line fully automatic?

生产流水线是自动式的吗?

70 What kind of quality control do you have?

大家用什幺方法来操纵品质呢?

71 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

全部商品原厂前务必要历经严苛查验。

72 What's your general impression, may I ask?

请问一下,大家整体印像怎样呢?

73 I'm impressed by your approach to business.

大家运营业务流程的方式 帮我留有了很深的印像。

74 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.

我觉得大家的商品能够使大家胜于竞争者。

75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就品质来讲,沒有一切生产厂家能和大家对比。

76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

我觉得或许未来我们可以协作。

77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

大家想把做生意扩张到我国市场。

78 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此番的目地恰好是想探寻与贵司创建貿易关联的概率。

79 We would be glad to start business with you.

大家很高兴能与贵司创建经济往来。

80 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

商谈中请大家再加照顾。

81 We are happy to be of help.

大家很愿意帮助。

82 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我*通力协作。

83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

能够要我参观考察一下大家的商品陈列厅吗?

84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

假如所有参观考察得话,那*须很多钟头。

85 You may be interested in only some of the items.

你或许对一些商品很感兴趣。

86 I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩余的一部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

87 They've met with great favor home and abroad.

这种商品在世界各国很火爆。

88 All these articles are best selling lines.

全部这种商品全是大家的畅销货。

89 Your desire coincides with ours.

大家彼此的心愿全是一致的。

90 No wonder you're so experienced.

难怪你那么有工作经验。

91 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

伴随着市场竞争的加重,纺织产品貿易愈来愈难干了。

92 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

能够帮我一些贵司近期的产品价格目录表或是一些相关表明材料吗?

93 At what time can we work out a deal?

大家什幺情况下商谈做生意?

94 I hope to conclude some business with you.

希望能与贵司创建貿易关联。

95 We also hope to expand our business with you.

大家也期待与贵司扩张经济往来。

96 This is our common desire.

它是大家的共同理想。

97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

估计你或许早已掌握到我国在出口贸易中采用了灵便的现行*策。

98 I've read about it, but I'd like to know more about it.

我已经知道一点儿,但我都想多掌握一些。

99 Seeing is believing.

百闻不如一见。

100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

你认为该如何来开展此次交涉呢?

更多>同类资讯
更多>相关课程
顶部