已经是下半年了,所谓的“金九银十”在所有的应聘者心里已经形成了一个定律。打算在这段时间换工作的朋友们已经做好准备了吗?下面是一些外企面试时常用的英语表达,在这里分享给大家,觉得有用就收藏吧!
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.
你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.
对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。
A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。
Q: Why did you leave your last job?
你为什么离职呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。
A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no
opportunity for advancement.
我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。
Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?
你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。
Q: What do you think you are worth to us?
你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。
Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure?
你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?
A: Yes, I think so.
A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?
你个性上**的特点是什么?
A: Helpfulness and caring.
乐于助人和关心他人。
A: Adaptability and sense of humor.
适应能力和幽默感。
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.
乐观和友爱。
Q: What personality traits do you admire?
你欣赏哪种性格的人?
A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.
诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit.
有"实际行动"的人。
Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?
A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标
A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
我以开放式的*策,改进我的行政管理方式。
Q: How do you normally handle criticism?
你通常如何处理別人的批评?
A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,*我会接受建设性的批评。
A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。
想要了解更多关于职场的英语知识吗?关注美联英语官网,里面小编每天都有更新呢!如果你觉得英语学习比较困难,也可以报名美联的英语培训课程哦!