• 手机站
  • 收藏
聚培教育网合作机构 > 昆明英语培训学校
400-998-6158

双语:钟爱工作的主要表现有哪些

成人英语学习网

更新时间:2021-01-03 浏览:107
核心提示:你喜爱自身的工作中吗?假如你还不可以明确,那么就看一下下边这14条钟爱工作中的主要表现,给你好多个吧!

你喜爱自身的工作中吗?假如你还不可以明确,那么就看一下下边这14条钟爱工作中的主要表现,给你好多个吧!

1. You don’t talk about other people; you talk about the cool things other people are doing.

1.你没讨论他人;你只讨论他人做的这些很帅的事情。

“I hear Mary is heading up a new project. What are they working on?” “I’d love to know how Mike managed to rescue that customer relationship.” “Sherry developed a new sales channel; is there some way we can leverage that?”

“我们都知道玛丽莱提前准备做一个新的新项目。她们在干些什么呀?”“我很想要知道麦克风那一次是怎么*解救客户关系管理的。”“雪莉发展趋势了一条新的营销渠道;大家有什么办法能使用它吗?”

When you love your job you don’t gossip about the personal failings of others. You talk about their successes, because you’re happy for them – and because you’re happy with yourself.

如果你喜爱你的工作中时,你肯定不会对他人本人的不成功评头品足。你总是讨论她们的取得成功,由于你为她们非常高兴——也由于你给自己非常高兴。

2. You leave work with items on your to-do list you’re excited about tackling tomorrow.

2.假如你下班了时待办事项目录上也有很多事要做,你能十分希望明日去解决。

Many people cross the “fun” tasks off their to-do lists within the first hour or two.

很多人到工作中的前两个小时就把这些“趣味的”工作中先做没了。

You often have cool stuff – new initiatives, side projects, hunches you want to confirm with data, people you want to talk to – left over when it’s time to go home.

你常常会出现很多很帅的事——新的方案策划、援助型新项目、*须认证的数据信息、你要想沟通交流的人——在下班了的时候会做剩余。

3. You see your internal and external customers not as people to satisfy but simply as people.

3.你不是将你的顾客作为要去考虑的人,只是简易地作为一个人来对待。

They aren't numbers. You think of them as real people who have real needs.

她们并不是数据。你将她们当作是具备真正要求的真实的人。

And you gain a real sense of fulfillment and purpose from taking care of those needs.

你根据考虑她们的要求可以得到 真实的考虑驱动力。

4. You enjoy your time at work.

4.工作中时很开心。

You don't have to put in time at work and then escape to life to be happy. You believe in enjoying life and enjoying work.

你不用在工作中时全身上下资金投入,随后从课余生活中找寻快乐。你相信你可以享受人生、享有工作中。

When you love your job, it’s a part of your life. You feel alive and joyful not just at home – but also at work.

如果你喜爱你的工作中时,它会就是你日常生活的一部分。你不但在家里觉得舒服开心——在工作中时也会。

5. You would recommend working at your company to your best friend…

5.你能强烈推荐你好朋友来你的公司上班……

In fact, you can't stop talking about how cool your company is and the awesome work you're doing even when you're away from work.

实际上,你能抑制不住地讨论你的企业有多凉快,你的工作中有多帅,即便 没有你工作中的時间。

6. You enjoy attending meetings.

6.你善于参加会议。

No, seriously, you enjoy meetings. Why? Because it’s fun to be at the center of thoughtful, challenging discussions that lead to decisions, initiatives, and changes – changes you get to be a part of.

不,我是用心的,你能喜爱汇报工作。为何?由于在一场有观念的、有趣味性的相关管理决策、计划方案和更改的大会中变成关键是非常开心的事情。

7. You don’t think about surviving. You think about winning.

7.你要的并不是聊以度日,只是去赢。

You don't worry much about losing your job. You're more worried about not achieving your potential. Not being as impactful as you can.

你并不太担忧丧失工作中。你更担忧无法发展趋势你的潜力,没能尽量越来越有知名度。

8. You see your manager as a person you work with, not for.

8.你将你的负责人当做是一个与你相处的人,并非你而为打工赚钱的人。

You feel valued. You feel respected.

你觉得你的使用价值获得了毫无疑问。觉得得到 了重视。

You feel trusted.

你觉得得到 了信任感。

9. You don’t want to let your coworkers down.

9.不愿给你的朋友心寒。

Not because you’ll get in trouble or get a bad performance review, but because you admire them – and you want them to admire you.

这不是由于你会出现不便或者绩效考评很差,只是由于你赏析她们——你也期待她们赏析你。

10. You hardly ever look at the clock.

10.从不看钟。

You’re too busy making things happen. When you do look at the clock, you often find that the time has flown.

你忙碌做事,如果你看钟时,你一直感觉时光如梭。

11. You view success in terms of fulfillment and gratification – not just promotions and money.

11.你注重取得成功产生的考虑和愉悦——而不仅是晋升和钱财。

Everyone wants to be promoted. Everyone wants to earn more.

每一个人都期待得到 升职。每一个人都期待赚大量钱。

You definitely feel that way too… but somewhere along the way your job has come to mean a lot more to you than just a paycheck. And if you left this job, even if for a lot higher salary… you would still miss it.

你自然也那麼想……但在一些情况下你的工作中对你而言不仅代表着一张工资条。而如果你离去这一份工作中时,立即你应对着高得多的工资……依然会思念它的。

12. You think, “I hope I get to…” instead of, “I hope I don’t have to…”

12.你那么想:“希望我可以……”而不是“希望我能无需……”

When you love your job it’s like peeling an onion. There are always more layers to discover and explore.

做你喜爱的工作中如同剥一个圆葱,一直有更双层等你去探寻和发觉。

When you hate your job it’s also like peeling an onion – but all you discover are more tears.

做你反感的工作中也像剥一个圆葱——可是你发觉的仅有泪水罢了。

13. You help without thinking.

13.你能不加思索地出示协助。

You like seeing your colleagues succeed, so it’s second nature to help them out. You pitch in automatically.

你喜爱看见朋友取得成功,因而协助她们是十分当然的。你能积极作出贡献。

And they do the same for you.

她们也一样对你。

14. You don’t think about retirement… because retirement sounds boring…

14.你肯定不会考虑到退居二线的事……由于退居二线听上来很无聊……

…and a lot less fulfilling.

……也还不够丰富。

How many of the above statements apply to you and your job?

之上这种叙述有几个是与你的状况一样的呢?

If you said:

0-3: You may want to find a new job. Life is too short.

4-6: You don't hate your job... but you don't love it either. What can you do differently?

7-10: You really enjoy your job and the people you work with

11-14: You are deeply, madly in love with your job! (and your friends are jealous!)

0-3条:你也许要想找一个新工作中了。人生短暂啊。

4-6条:你没厌烦的工作中……但你也讨厌。你怎么才能更改这类状况呢?

7-10条:你确实很对你有感觉的工作中,及其与你相处的大家。

11-14条:你深深、瘋狂地深爱着你的工作中!(真是令你的朋友们妒忌!)

要想掌握大量有关初入职场的英语基础知识吗?关心美联英语官方网站,里边我每日都是有升级呢!假如你一直在学习培训的全过程中碰到了艰难,还可以报考美联的英文课程培训哦!

更多>同类资讯
更多>相关课程
顶部