• 手机站
  • 收藏
聚培教育网合作机构 > 成都英语培训学校
400-998-6158

外企面试英语答复技巧

成人英语学习网

更新时间:2020-12-30 浏览:257
核心提示:外企面试英语答复技巧,Tell us about yourself. 这是一个相关你个性化、情况、学习培训及其工作经验的十分广泛的难题。你能提前准备一个简约的回应

外企面试英语答复技巧

Tell us about yourself.

这是一个相关你个性化、情况、学习培训及其工作经验的十分广泛的难题。你能提前准备一个简约的回应。

Why should we hire you?

面试官已经问相关你的特性和优势的难题。自然,对应聘求职的企业还要有一定的掌握,你的添加要给另一方产生经济效益才好。

Why did you leave your last job?

招聘面试工作人员要想了解你是离职的,還是被辞退的,或者失业的,并期待掌握缘故。你**有一说一,初入职场注重诚实守信。

Are you willing to relocate?

这意味着着你是不是想要迁居另一个大城市或我国。

Tell me about your scholastic record.

它是指你一直在院校及高校所教的课程和考试成绩。

Tell me about your extracurricular activities and interests.

它是在询问你业余组都做些哪些与你的兴趣爱好,比如健身运动、歌曲或度假旅游等。一个享受生活的人也会以非常好的激情资金投入工作中。如今,许多 公司都较为留意掌握应聘者的喜好,从外场来调查一个人的专业能力。

How would your last boss describe you?

这句话的含意就是你的上一老总是怎样看待你的。**是作客观性阐述,包含前男友老总对你的工作中和为人正直的点评。

What salary are you expecting?

面试官要想了解你对薪酬的最少规定。祝贺你了,话提到这儿,表明另一方对你早已很有兴趣爱好了。别狮子大开口,也别憋屈了自身。为自己和另一方都留些空间。

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.(你可以在2分钟内个人自荐吗?胆大试试吧!)

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资质和工作经验,我认为我对所从业的每一个新项目都很勤奋、承担、勤恳。我的逻辑思维能力和与人沟通的方法,对贵企业必有使用价值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你现阶段的工作中,可否做一个归纳的表明。)

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑上程序猿。具体地说,我做结构化分析,解决困难及其手机软件供货层面的适用。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(希望能得到 一份更强的工作中,假如机遇到来,我能把握住。)

A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我认为现阶段的工作中,早已做到巅峰,即沒有升职机遇。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你怎样评定自身是位技术专业工作人员呢?)

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭着我优良的学术背景,我能担任自身的工作中,并且我觉得自身很有竞争能力。)

A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,相信能与学员交往的非常好。)

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对现阶段/过去的所在单位有什么奉献?)

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经进行三个*新项目,相信我可以将我的工作经验用在这一份工作方面。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么觉得你对大家有使用价值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我认为我对贵司能做些主动性的奉献。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你可以担任这一份工作中?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我还在研究室的训炼,再加上实习工作,使我合适这一份工作中。相信我可以取得成功。)

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位能够另外担负数项工作中的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你可以承担工作方面的工作压力吗?)

A:Yes, I think so.

A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这类特性是我现阶段(此前)工作中所*须的,我明白我可以煞有其事。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性化上较大 的特性是啥?)

A:Helpfulness and caring.(助人为乐和关注别人。)

A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应力和幽默风趣。)

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(开朗和友好。)

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或朋友如何描述你?)

A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等片刻几秒再答,表明深思熟虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (有人说杨先生是位诚信、工作中勤奋,承担责任的人,他对家中和盆友都很关注。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (有人说杨先生是位很友善、比较敏感、关注别人和有信心的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你赏析哪样性情的人?)

A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚信、不呆板并且非常容易交往的人。)

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"身体力行"的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(做为行政后勤,给你哪些的领导干部才可以?)

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我认为学习培训怎样把大家的主动性激发起來,及其怎样相互配合协作的团队意识,就是我人事工作的关键总体目标。)

A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以敞开式的现行*策,改善我的行政管理学方法。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你一般如何处理他人的指责?)

A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沉默是金。无须说些什么,不然状况更糟糕,但是我能接纳全局性的指责。)

A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我能等大伙儿平静下来再探讨。)

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(工作中,啥事令你没开心?)

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸怀狭小的人,有时候使我泻气。)

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不可以接纳新发展理念的这些取。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与朋友工作中的建议不和?)

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我想以更清晰文明行为的方法,明确提出我的观点,使另一方掌握我的见解。)

Q:How do you handle your failure?(你如何看待自身的不成功?)

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.(我们大家天生都并不是十全十美的,相信是我第二个机遇纠正我的不正确。)

更多>同类资讯
更多>相关课程
顶部