• 手机站
  • 收藏
聚培教育网合作机构 > 武汉英语培训机构
400-998-6158

PAYMENT TERMS用英语讲付款方式的种类有哪些

商务英语学习网

更新时间:2020-12-28 浏览:1246
核心提示:PAYMENT TERMS用英语讲付款方式的种类有哪些Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month. 这一月末之前应当支付

(一)

Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.

这一月末之前应当支付。

Its convenient to make payment in pound sterling.

用欧元支付较便捷。

Now, as regards payment, weve agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?

对于支付,大家已愿意用美元,对不对?

We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.

用日圆支付很有可能会出现艰难。

Ive never made payment in Renminbi before.

我在未用过rmb支付。

We cant accept payment on deferred terms.

我们不能接纳延期付款。

Whats your reason for the refusal of payment?

大家不付的原因是啥?

Collection is not paid.

托收付款未得照付。

We dont think youll refuse to pay.

大家坚信大家不容易不付。

Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.

金融机构只接纳一次不付。

You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.

假如不付不对,大家应当偿还己方的银行存款利息。

Well not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.

见不上货品预配票据,我们不支付。

Were worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.

大家担忧价格行情下挫会造成不付。

Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.

假如票据有什么问题,当然可以明确提出不付。

The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.

机器设备以大家加工厂生产制造的商品分期付款还款。

Words and Phrases

payment 付款,支付

to pay 支付,付款,还款

dishonour 不付

deferred payment 延期付款

progressive payment 分期还款

payment on terms 按时支付

payment agreement 付款协约

pay order 支付凭*

payment order 支付通告

payment by banker 金融机构付款

payment by remittance 汇拨付款

payment in part 一部分支付

payment in full 所有付讫

clean payment 单纯性付款

simple payment 单纯性付款

payment by installment 分期还款

payment respite 延期付款

payment at maturity 期满支付

payment in advance 预付款(借款)

Cash With Order (C.W.O) 随订单信息付现

Cash On Delivery (C.O.D) 交货付现

Cash Against Documents (C.A.D) 支出凭单付现

pay on delivery (P.O.D) 到付

payment in kind 商品付款

payment for (in) cash 现金结算,付现

pay……Co. only 仅付……企业

pay……Co. not negotiable 付……企业,禁止输通

pay……Co. or order (pay to the order of……Co.) 付……企业或其特定人

refusal 回绝

the refusal of payment 不付

the bank interest 银行存款利息

decline 降低,下挫

something goes wrong 某件事上起难题,出現错漏

commodity 商品

convenient 便捷的

(二)

Now we have settled the terms of payment.

如今大家早已达成协议了付款条件。

Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?

大家今日谈一谈付款条件如何?

What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?

您期待用哪种方法支付?

This is the normal terms of payment in international business.

它是进出口贸易中常用的支付方式。

We cant accept any other terms of payment.

我们不能接纳别的的付款条件。

If you cant be more flexible, we wont accept your terms of payment.

假如大家不可以灵便些,大家将不接纳此类支付方式。

Words and Phrases

payment terms 付款标准,支付方式

the mode of payment 支付方式

flexible 灵便的,变化多端的

(三)

Please protect our draft on presentation.

请见票即付。

Your draft will be honoured on presentation.

你方的汇票见票即付。

The draft was discounted in New York.

汇票早已在纽约汇兑。

Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.

大家的第三十六号汇票被不付了。

The draft has not been collected.

汇票之款并未放到。

Well be unable to meet these draft.

大家乏力兑现这种汇票。

Weve drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.

大家早已给出光票向你方索要这批货的合同款。

Weve drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.

大家早已依照税票额度20,000美元向你方给出了汇票。

The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.

汇票早已交金融机构按光票托收。

You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.

您就作为有信用证一样,向他开汇票托收。

Were sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.

大家将汇票交中行按跟单托收。

Well draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.

大家将按托收方法向你方给出掉期跟单员汇票。

Well draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.

我们要设立一张以马来西亚出入口金融机构为收款方的掉期汇票。

Weve already remitted the amount by cheque.

大家早已将款以银行汇票汇出。

We enclose a cheque for RMB200.

大家另附rmb200元的银行汇票一张。

(四)

We regret we cant accept payment cash against document.

抱歉,我们不能接纳支出凭单支付方法。

Well agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.

大家愿意将即期信用证支付方式改成掉期支付交单。

We accept D/P payment for future dealings.

之后的买卖大家以支付交单方法付款。

We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.

我们可以按六十天支付交单的方法开展买卖。

We agree to draw at 30 days D/P.

大家愿意设立30天期的支付交单汇票。

Well draw D/P against your purchase.

大家按支付交单方法收你方这批借款。

As a special sign of encouragement, well consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.

在这里推销产品环节,大家将考虑到接纳支付交单方法以资鼓励。

We regret we cant accept Cash against Documents on arrival of goods at destination.

抱歉,大家不能同意“货抵到达站支付交单”方法支付。

The buyer suggested D/A as the terms of payment, but the seller was unwilling to make any exception.

买家提议用承兑交单做为支付方式,但卖家不肯除外。

We cant agree to draw at 30 days D/A.

大家不同意出具30天期的承兑交单汇票。

So its better for us to adopt D/P or D/A.

因而,**选用支付交单方法或承兑交单方法。

I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.

我建议此次用支付交单或承兑交单方法来支付。

It would help me greatly if you would accept D/A or D/P.

假如您能接纳D/P或D/A支付,那可帮了大家百忙。

Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?

您可否再来一个除外,接纳D/A或D/P支付方式?

(五)

We insist on a letter of credit.

大家坚持不懈用信用证方法支付。

As Ive said, we require payment by L/C.

我已经说过去了,大家规定以信用证付款。

We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.

大家依然想要信用证付款方法。

We always require L/C for our exports.

大家出入口一向规定以信用证付款。

L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.

大家向荷兰出入口一般应用即期信用证支付。

We pay by L/C for our imports.

進口大家也选用信用证汇钱。

Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

大家的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。

You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of bankers guarantee.

你务必意识到不可撤消信用证为出口公司出示了银行担保。

Is the wording of confirmed necessary for the letter of credit?

信用证上还用注明“保兑”字眼吗?

For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.

大家规定用不可撤消的、容许分次运输、额度为所有借款、并以己方为仰头人的信用证,凭掉期汇票付款。

What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?

百分之五十用信用证,其他的用支付交单,您看如何?

Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.

请马上电传通告己方信用证号。

The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.

信用证的收益人为我国艺术品贸易公司北京分公司。

Will you please increase the credit to $1000?

是否可以使把信用证额度升至1000美元?

The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.

信用证的额度少开过rmb一百元。

Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.

你方第48号信用证少开过29美元。

Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.

欧州的很多金融机构可以设立信用证,并且用rmb付款。

I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A.

我还在英国的一家金融机构设立了rmb信用证。

The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.

纽约巴克莱银行能够凭大家的市场销售确认单或合同书设立rmb信用证。

When do I have to open the letter of credit?

顺带问一句,您何时设立信用证呢?

When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?

依照新的进出口许可证要求,你方何时能给出一张信用证?

Please open letter of credit in good time.

请立即给出信用证。

Well open the letter of credit at sight.

大家会准时开证的。

I agree to use letter of credit at sight.

同意用即期信用证支付。

Is the credit at sight or after sight?

信用证是掉期的還是长期的?

Our letter of credit will be opened early March.

我们在3月初给出信用证。

Well open the credit one month before shipment.

我们在预配前一个月设立信用证。

Please open the L/C 20 to 30 days before the date of delivery.

请在交货前20到30天给出信用证。

This letter of credit expires on 15th July.

这张信用证7月15日期满。

The validity of the L/C will be extended to 30th August.

信用证的有效期限将延到8月30日。

Will you persuade your customer to arrange for a one-month extension of L/C No.TD204?

大家是否可以使劝导顾客将TD204号信用证推迟一个月?

To do so, you could save bank charges for opening an L/C.

那样做,大家能够省掉开证花费。

Its expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.

开证得交*金,因而花销很大。

We pay too much for such a letter of credit arrangement.

这类信用证付款方法使我们花销太大。

There will be bank charges in connection with the credit.

设立信用证也要交纳汇款手续费。

A letter of credit would increase the cost of my import.

信用证会提升大家進口货品的成本费。

The seller will request to amend the letter of credit.

卖家要改动信用证。

Please amend L/C No.205 as follows.

按照以下建议改动第205号信用证。

Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation of the order.

大家回绝改动信用证就相当于撤销合作。

更多>同类资讯
更多>相关课程
顶部