假如你要从业外贸行业,那麼你毫无疑问了解外贸询盘。外贸询盘又被称为询价采购,就是指买卖的一方为选购或售卖某类产品,向另一方口头上或书面形式传出的探寻买卖标准的全过程。假如你要从业外贸行业,却对于此事一无所知,乃至对这方面的英语也一无所知得话,那麼你能刚开始背熟一番了!
(一)
May I have an idea of your prices?
能够了解一下大家的价钱吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你可以给我一个定价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告之大家相关产品的**位。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
假如大家的价钱特惠,我们可以立刻订购。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
刘先生,何时能获得大家到岸价的实盘?
We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
大家期待大家报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.
请对你说方桌椅到汉堡包到岸价的最少价钱。
Words and Phrases
favorable 特惠的
firm price 标价,实盘
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了更好地便于己方价格,能够告知大家大家所需的总数吗?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
大家想掌握大家能供货哪些,及其大家的市场销售标准。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
大家一般要多长时间才可以交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
能够掉期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知道大家是否可以使接纳在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
可否告之大家将选用哪样支付方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你可否告之大家最开始航次吗?
Do you take special orders?
大家接纳独特订购吗?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你可以让我们寄来一份胶靴的文件目录,连着告知大家支付方式吗?
he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
他了解了种类、花型和价钱等状况。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
大家向张主管了解了茶叶的品种、品质、价钱等难题。
Words and Phrases
sales conditions 市场销售标准
to make delivery 交货
to make prompt-delivery 掉期交货
payment terms 支付方式
special orders 独特订购
(二)
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
很多外贸询盘证实大家产品品质扎实。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价钱回暖,外贸询盘将修复活跃性。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对毛毯的外贸询盘日益提升。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
外贸询盘这般之多,大家只有分到大家200箱货。