Leslie: How are you this afternoon?
今天上午过得怎样?
Paul: Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.
还行。今日上午我已经详尽看了快给我的文件目录了。我觉得讨论一下大家电子计算机音箱的价钱。
Leslie: Very good. Here is our price list.
好的。它是大家的价格表。
Paul: Let me see…. I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten US dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?
看一下。大家K-2-1 型的定价是美元十块钱。很多购买得话,有折扣优惠吗?
Leslie: We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.
自然有。100 或之上的订单信息大家有百分之五的折扣优惠。
Paul: What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?
假如下六百的订单信息,大家能够帮我哪些的折扣优惠?
Leslie: On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.
六百得话,我们可以让你百分之十的折扣优惠。
Paul: What about lead time?
交货時间呢?
Leslie: We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.
在接到借款的十天内,大家就可以把货送去。
Paul: So, you require payment in advance of shipment?
那麼,大家是要提早支付的?
Leslie: Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.
是的。你能汇钱到大家的银行帐号,或者开一个以大家企业为仰头的信用状。
Paul: I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.
那我觉得就先下六百的订单信息。
Leslie: Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.
棒极了! 我立刻写订货单并你要签字。