1:Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of "Butterfly" sewing machines, sailing for New York.
请让我们使用价值300000美金的5000台寄往纽约市的蝴蝶牌电动缝纫机保一切险。
A: What do you expect for the insurance?
大家对商业保险有哪些规定吗?
B: Please insure us against all risks$300,000 value of 5,000 sets of "Butterfly" sewing machines, sailingfor New York.
请让我们使用价值300000美金的5000台寄往纽约市的蝴蝶牌电动缝纫机保一切险。
A: Do you think it is necessary to cover all risks?
大家觉得*须保一切险吗?
B: Yes. The machines are delicate.
是的。设备是很精细的。
2:We are used tocovering all risks. 大家习惯性保护险。
A: How about WPA? 水渍险如何?
B: That is not our usual practice. We are used to covering all risks.
这不符大家的规定。大家习惯性保护险。
A: Let me think about it.
那要我想一想。 在商业保险操作实务之中,受益人凭“一切险”保险单向保险公司理赔沒有接到货品的损害,而无论沒有接到货品的缘故。
别的表达法:
Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20.000.
请让我们的200件使用价值20000美元的高品质家俱保一切险。
We wish to insure against all risks.
我们要保一切险。
假如你自身英文功底不太好,学英语便会很费劲。那麼提议你报个英语培训班,可得到老师具体指导