出口外贸口语英语的实践活动中,免不了要有表述许多 总数的语汇和语句,可是怎样才可以更为正宗和精确地表述你要想的数据来叙述商品呢?今日,美联英语的小编给你详细介绍外贸英语中表述总数的精彩句子。
For such a big sum, we should attach importance to it.
数量这般之大,大家将给予高度重视。
Let’s talk about the problem of quantity.
大家谈一谈总数的难题吧。
You’ll issue a certificate of quantity and weight.
大家务必出示总数和净重证明文件。
The package number and quantity are identical with each other.
包裝号与产品总数相符合。
Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn’t it?
总数和价钱、品质一样关键,是不是?
We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively.
大家坚信能在总数上能够更好地使客户满意。
This is the maximum quantity we can supply at present.
它是现阶段大家能够出示的较大 总数。
For such a big quantity, you should give us a discount.
这么大的订单信息,贵司能否让我们折扣优惠?
We want a minimum of 1,000 dozen of men’s shirts and minimum of 5,000 dozen of embroidered shirts.
男衬衫最少要1000打,刺绣衬衫最少*须5000打。
Can you give us an additional 200 cases?
能再提升200箱吗?
We’ll try our best to satisfy you with the additional 10,000 tons of coal as you asked.
大家规定提升一万吨级煤,大家将尽可能考虑大家。
We sell our goods on shipping weight and not on landed weight.
大家售卖商品是以预配净重为规范,而不是装卸货物净重。
But what in case there is short weight or disqualification?
但假如短重或者品质*关该怎么办?
If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer will refuse to accept the goods.
假如采购商发觉货品总数与合同规定不符合,他将拒绝接收。
You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight.
你昨日注重过大家销售以船装品质、总数和净重为标准。
Quantities of Black Tea have been exported.
早已有大量绿茶出入口。
They are not interested in small quantities.
她们对小总数没什么兴趣。
Useful quantities have changed hands.
很大的总数早已转让。
Have you seen the shortage claim from our company?
您看了我企业的短重索赔报告了没有?
500 pieces in total.
一共有500件。
They always buy in large quantities.
她们一直很多选购。
在各种各样出口外贸和商业竞争的自然环境下,有着更正宗准确的英语表述才就是你取得成功的重要。假如,你对学习英语从今天开始拥有十分深厚的兴趣爱好,可以来美联英语详细了解下