怎么用英语与客户沟通,2个朋友在探讨展销会进度,两个人都期待给潜在性大顾客留有刻骨铭心的印像。接下去便会招待潜在用户了,看他们有哪些方案和好点子?今日,美联英语的小编给你详细介绍外贸英语中笼络潜在性大顾客的方法 。
彼得:
Hey Ali, how has the trade fair been going?
嗨.阿里巴巴.展销会进度怎样?
伊丽莎白斯旺:
It's been a really hectic day but so far everything has run like clock work.
简直忙碌的一天.但目前为止.一切运行成功.
彼得:
That's good to hear.
听起来还不错.
伊丽莎白斯旺:
Were you able to give those clients a tour of the company facilities?
你带这些顾客参观考察了企业设备吗?
彼得:
Yes, I think it really impressed them.
是的.我觉得它会给他留有了刻骨铭心的印像.
伊丽莎白斯旺:
Great. First impressions count.
棒极了.*一印象很重要.
彼得:
Yes, I'm meeting them again tonight for dinner. What plans have you got for this afternoon?
是的.晚饭时我能和她们再度见面.今天上午给你何准备?
伊丽莎白斯旺:
I am going to meet and greet some representatives from a potentially big customer.
我将迎来某一潜在性大顾客的意味着们.
彼得:
Great. You should be able to put on a real show to impress them. Why not take them on a tour of the new factory?
好的.你能让她们惊叹不已了.为什么不带她们参观考察新加工厂?
伊丽莎白斯旺:
Hey, that's not such a bad idea. I think I might just do that!
嗯.好点子.我觉得比不上就是这样做!
彼得:
Then tomorrow we might be able to get down and talk about business.
明日大家也许就可以坐下来谈做生意.
在各种各样出口外贸和商业竞争的自然环境下,有着更正宗准确的英语表述才就是你取得成功的重要。假如,你对学习英语从今天开始拥有十分深厚的兴趣爱好,可以来美联英语详细了解下