• 手机站
  • 收藏
聚培教育网合作机构 > 广州英语培训机构
400-998-6158

付款方式用英语怎么说

商务英语学习网

更新时间:2020-12-28 浏览:193
核心提示:付款方式有好多种多样?你了解怎么讲吗?不清楚的赶紧来和美联英语培训学校的教师一起来瞧瞧吧

付款方式有好多种多样?你了解怎么讲吗?不清楚的赶紧来和美联英语培训学校的教师一起来瞧瞧吧!

I’m afraid we only accept payments by L/C.

也许大家只有接纳信用证付款方法。

A:Do you think this is acceptable to you?

A:你认为你能接纳这类交易方式吗?

B:I'm afraid we only accept payments by L/C.

B:也许大家只有接纳信用证付款方法。

Our terms of payment are normally 30 - day bill of exchange,documents against acceptance.

大家的支付方式一般是30天长期汇票,承兑交单。

We can’t offer any credit facilities.

我们不赊帐。

Would you prefer to pay prior to delivery?

大家能够在交货前支付吗?

A:Would you prefer to pay prior to delivery?

A:大家能够在交货前支付吗?

B:Well pay in installments with the first payment after delivery, then once a month after that.

B:大家就分期还款!交货后付头期款,之后则每一个月付一次。

Could we defer payment until the end of the month?

能不能使我们持续到月底再付费?

A:Could we defer payment until the end of the month?

A:能不能使我们持续到月底再付费?

B:I'll phone you tomorrow to tell you what my manager iron out the

B:我明日会打电话给你,看大家主管怎么解决这个问题。

What is your regular practice about terms of payment?

—般状况下大家采用哪些支付方式?

A:What is your regular practice about terms of payment?

A:一般状况下大家采用哪些支付方式?

B:We hope you will accept D/P payment terms.

B:大家期待贵方能接纳支付交单的支付方式。

We insist on full payment.

大家坚持不懈规定一次结清借款。

Can we pay for our equipments in RMB?

用rmb来付大家的机器设备款吗?

A:Can we pay for our equipments in RMB?

A:可以用rmb来付大家的机器设备款吗?

B:We wish you to pay in US dollars.

B:大家希望你方用美金付款。

The clauses on financing will be the same as those stipulated in our previous contract.

付款条件跟之前合同书中的要求同样。

A:The clauses on financing will be the same as those stipulated in our previous contract.

A:付款条件跟之前合同书中的要求同样。

B:I have no alternative.

B:我不顾一切。

Now let’s come to the terms of payment.

如今来谈一谈付款条件吧。

How do you intend to handle the terms of payment?

你准备如何处理支付方式?

A:How do you intend to handle the terms of payment?

A:你准备如何处理支付方式?

B:Payment in advance is our first choice.

B:预付款是大家的优选。

Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?

大家是否可以使例外接纳承兑交单或是支付交单呢?

A:Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?

A:大家是否可以使例外接纳承兑交单或是支付交单呢?

B:We only accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipment documents.

B:大家只接纳保兑的、不能撒销的、凭预配票据支付的信用证。

It is only under very special circumstances that we agree to other payment terms.

仅有在独特的状况下,大家才愿意别的的付款条文。

We would like you to open a letter of credit.

大家期待大家支出信用证。

A:We would like you to open a letter of credit.

A:大家期待大家支出信用证。

B:It's hard for us to accept the terms of payment.

B:大家难以接纳这类支付方式。

Shall we talk about terms of payment today?

大家今日谈一谈付款条件如何?

A:Shall we talk about terms of payment today?

A:大家今日谈一谈付款条件如何?

B:We require payment by IVC.

B:大家规定以信用证付款。

Is the credit at sight or after sight?

信用证是掉期的,還是长期的?

A:Is the credit at sight or after sight?

A:信用证是掉期的,還是长期的?

B:We'd like to use letter of credit at sight.

B:大家想要用即期信用证支付。

★ at sight

★ 掉期

★ after sight

★ 长期

How shall we pay for this?

大家如何付款?

A:How shall we pay for this?

A:大家如何付款?

B:We ask for a 30% down payment,the remaining balance is divided in 10 equals,payments to be made monthly.

B:大家规定付30%的订金,其他的分为10份,每月付款一次。

L/C should be opened by the buyer 15 to 20 days before delivery.

信用证应当在交货前半个月到20天由买家给出。

A:L/C should be opened by the buyer 15 to 20 days before delivery.

A:信用证应当在交货前半个月到20天由买家给出。

B:I'll set about opening an L/C as soon as I arrive home.

B:我一回来就下手开证。

I’ll try to prove to you my credit.

你能发觉我是很讲信用的。

A:I'll try to prove to you my credit.

A:你能发觉我是很讲信用的。

B:We trust you and hope you'll live up to your credit.

B:大家相信你,希望你实践活动你的诺言。

We hope you allow us to make payment in Pound Sterling.

期待大家能容许大家用欧元支付货款。

A:We hope you allow us to make payment in Pound Sterling.

A:期待大家能容许大家用欧元支付货款。

B:We can only accept 30% cash payment in Pound Sterling.

B:大家只有接纳30%的支付以欧元现金结算。

We shall regard it as a breach of contract,if you fail to open the credit in time.

假如你不可以立即地给出信用证,大家将视作毁约。

A:We shall regard it as a breach of contract, if you fail to open the credit in time.

A:假如你不可以立即地给出信用证,大家将视作毁约。

B:I don’t think anything like that will happen.

B:我觉得那种事不容易产生的。

★ breach(n.)

★ 违反,毁坏

Do I have to pay you up front?

我需事前支付吗?

A:Do I have to pay you up front?

A:我需事前支付吗?

B:You receive a better price by paying it off now.

B:假如您如今就结清得话,您的价钱会低一点。

★ up front

★ 事先

Do you accept credit cards?

大家收透支卡吗?

A:Do you accept credit cards?

A:大家收透支卡吗?

B:No,we take cash and traveler's checks only.

B:不,大家只收现钱和旅行支票。

What is the period of validity of the letter of credit?

信用证的有效期限有多久?

A:What is the period of validity of the letter of credit?

A:信用证的有效期限有多久?

B:The L/C remains validity until the 21st day after shipment.

信用证有效期限到运输后第二十一天停止。

I have to pay a deposit when I open a letter of credit with a bank.

我向金融机构开信用证时得付担保金。

A:I have to pay a deposit when I open a letter of credit with a bank.

A:我向金融机构开信用证时得付担保金。

B:You might consult your bank and see if they could reduce the required deposit to a minimum.

B:你能向金融机构咨询一下,看一下她们是不是可以把担保金降至最少的程度。

Is the wording of “confirmed” necessary for the letter of credit?

信用证上还用注明“保兑”字眼吗?

The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.

信用证的额度少开过 一百元rmb。

We ask you to extend the letter of credit till October 30.

大家要求大家将信用证的限期增加至10月30曰。

The letter of credit is cancelled due to the expiry of its validity.

信用证因为期满而废止了。

★ expiry(n.)

★ 期满,终结

更多>同类资讯
更多>相关课程
顶部