在国际商务英语创作中,一些有关关于保险的语句能够如下边语句中的那样写。
he cover shall be limited to sixty days upon discharge of the insured goods from the seagoing vessel at the final port of discharge.
被商业保险货品在装卸货物港卸离海轮后,保险条款以六十天为限。
We generally insure W.P.A. on C.I.F. sales.
按到岸价买卖,大家一般保水渍险。
The additional premium is for the buyer’s account.
提升的花费由买家压力。
We adopt the warehouse to warehouse clause which is commonly used in international insurance.
大家选用国际性商业保险中常用的“仓对仓”的义务条文。
We cover insurance on the 100 tons of wool.
大家为这100吨羊毛绒申请办理商业保险。
We cannot comply with your request for insuring your order for 130% of its invoice value.
我们不能给你方订购申请办理按税票额度130%的商业保险。
This kind of additional risk is coverable at 2‰.
这类附加险的保险费用是千分之二。
This risk is coverable at a premium of …%.
这一险别是按...%的保险费用购买保险。
Please cover us on (cover for us) the goods detailed below:…
请对以下货运保险:
Insurance on the goods shall be covered by us for 110% of the CIF value, and any extra premium for additional coverage, if required, shall be borne by the buyers.
将由己方依照到岸价的税票额度110%申请办理该货的商业保险,假如*须,附加提升商业保险的花费将由买家担负。