• 手机站
  • 收藏
聚培教育网合作机构 > 广州英语培训机构
400-998-6158

常用商务接待英语口语知识点梳理

商务英语学习网

更新时间:2020-12-27 浏览:117
核心提示:许多出口外贸初学者要遭遇顾客到访的事项,在其中语言工具难题也是困惑非常多的销售员。应对外国人会话,听不明白,说不出

许多出口外贸初学者要遭遇顾客到访的事项,在其中语言工具难题也是困惑非常多的销售员。应对外国人会话,听不明白,说不出是件非常尴尬的事儿,见到用心将这种梳理起來,特意给大伙儿共享学习培训下!

一、商务口语

what time would be convenient for you?

你看什么時间较为便捷?

I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.

我觉得提议为大家的协作干一杯。

Here is to our next project!

为大家下一个新项目干杯!

would you please tell me when you are free?

请问你何时有时间?

gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。

很高兴能还有机会拜会贵司,期待能与大家制成买卖。

what I care about is the quality of the goods.

我关注的是货品的品质。

please have a look at those samples.

请给我看一下这些试品。

I'd like to know any business connections abroad.

我觉得多掌握一些大家企业。

I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.

我很愿意出示试品和价钱单让你。

can I have your price list?

你可以帮我价钱单吗?

will you give us an indication of prices?

你能帮我报一个标示性的价钱吗?

I am in charge of export business.

我承担出入口做生意。

I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.

我正考虑到向大家订购。

what about the prices?

那价钱层面如何?

Let's call it a deal.

好,交易量!

our product is the best seller.

大家的商品最热销。

our product is really competitive in the word market.

大家的商品在国外市场上很有竞争能力。

our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.

大家的商品营销国外很多地域。

It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.

"企业信用,讲信用"是大家运营的标准。

I wish you success in your business transaction.

祝你们财源广进。

I want to out your product.

我觉得了解一下大家的商品。

this is our latest devlopment.

它是大家的新品。

we have a wide selection of colors and designs.

大家有很多款式和色调可列举。

the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample.

品质务必与试品一样。

二、有关价钱

I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive.

我觉得假如价钱有竞争能力,大家就可以达到买卖。

Is that your quoted prices?

这是你方的价钱吗?

It would be very difficult to come down with the price.

大家难以再减价了。

our prices are the most reasonable.

大家的价钱是最有效的。

can you cut down the price for me?

大家能够减少价钱吗?

we can offer you discount terms.

我们可以向你出示折扣优惠。

Do you quote CIG or FOB?

大家报的是到岸价還是离岸价?

I can assure you our price is very favourable.

我能确保大家的价钱是特惠的。

Please give us your best price.

请让我们报**位。

All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.

全部的价钱全是秦皇岛港船里交货价。

Your prices are much too high for us to accept.

你的价钱太高,我们不能接纳。

I can't allow the price you ask for.

我不能同意大家规定的价钱。

we can't cover our production cost at this price.

这一价钱我们不能保底。

Are the price on the list firm offers?

报价表上的价钱是标价吗?

This is the lowest possible price.

它是**位了。

thank you for your inquiry.

谢谢贵方询价采购。

How about the prices?

价钱怎样?

When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.

贵方价格时,请表明付款条件和交货時间。

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

大家的价钱是很具体的,是依据有效的盈利明确提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

假如成功交易,样品费由大家付。

三、交涉与合同书

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

大家的价钱是很具体的,是依据有效的盈利明确提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

假如成功交易,样品费由大家付。

I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高兴大家的交涉得到 圆满收官。

When shall we come to sign the contract?

大家何时签合同?

Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?

我觉得该签订合同了吧?

Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.

在宣布签订以前,我们要严格执行一下协议书的关键。

As some points concerning the contrac have not yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.

因为合同书一些难题并未处理,因此 在合同书签定前仍需再次商议。

There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.

有关合同书我觉得明确提出几个方面观点。

The seller should try to carry out the contract in time if not the buyer has the righe to cancel the contact.

卖家应勤奋按照规定合同履行,不然买家有权利注销合同书。

No party who has signed the contract has the rught to break if.

签订合同的任何一方都没有权利撕毁合同。

Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.

合同书一旦签定即具备法律认可。

We can get the contract finalized now.

如今我们可以签合同了。

Have you any questions in regards to the contract?

有关合同书你有没有什么难题要问吗?

四、订购

When can we expect your confirmation of the order?

你何时能明确订单信息?

We want to order this article from you.

大家想订这类做。

What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

大家订购的最少量多少钱?

May I see your list?

我能看一下你的货运单吗?

We postponed an order.

我们要延迟订购。

Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.

一般来说,我们可以出示全部类型的货。

We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods st the prices named.

已接到你方文件目录和价目表,现按所显示价钱购下述货品。

We find both quslity and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.

大家对你方商品的品质和价钱均感令人满意,现寄去试订单信息,请供货现货交易。

We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.

很高兴收到你方订单信息,并确定给予接纳。

As the goods you ordered afe now in stock,we will ship them without fail as early as possible.

由于贵方订购的产品还有库存商品,本企业将一定尽早装运。

I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.

想要知道大家是不是能为大家的按时订单信息供货大家的热门产品。

Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.

大家的价钱在于大家订单信息的总数。

We could reduce our price by 5% if you palce a substantial reder with us.

假如大家订购量大得话,我们可以降价5%。

We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.

大家果断规定马上送货,不然己方将迫不得已撤销合作。

We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.

大家想尽早向大家企业贯彻落实订单信息。

There is a change we have to make in the order.

订单信息中有一处*须改动。

五、运送

We require that transshipment be allowed.

大家规定容许转船。

When can you make shipment carefully?

大家何时预配?

We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.

大家将按照规定的時间送货。

When can you make the balace shipment?

大家什么时候能够发剩下的货呢?

I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?

不清楚可否尽早运输订购?

Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.

大家讨论一下运输工具吧。

What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?

你提议大家用哪种运输工具呢?

What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?

你所准备的是哪一种送货期?

Please ensure that we'll get tight shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.

请* 在货品抵达前我即可取得恰当的预配票据。

When can we collect the goods?

大家何时能够取货?

We can't advance the time of delivery.

我们无法将交货時间提早。

I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.

十分很抱歉,交货推迟了。

How long does it take you to make delivery?

大家*须多久送货?

六、支付

Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.

大家的付款方式是不可撤消的信用证付款,凭运输票据见票。

Can you tell it on an installment basis?

大家这儿能够分期还款吗?

Do you accept payment by installments?

你愿意分期还款吗?

How would you like paymentbe made?

大家采用哪些支付方式?

We expect payment in advance on first orders.

大家期待*一次订购规定预付款借款。

What are your terms of payment?

大家的付款条件是啥?

We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.

我们不接受支付交单或承兑交单,大家只收信用证。

Do you accept D/P payment terms.

大家接纳支付交单这类方法吗?

What is the period of validity of this L/C?

这张信用证的有效期限是多长时间?

七、举报与理赔

The shipment i stuck in customs.

交货在*海关遇阻。

If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.

假如大家不可以最近送货,大家将撤销合作。

I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.

己方因为货品被损向你方举报。

We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.

很遗憾,大家对产品情况不满意。

Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.

经检测,大家发觉货品达不上试品的规范。

The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.

所推送的货比三家原试品差。

How many are you short?

大家缺了是多少?

Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?

你可以将损伤的货物归还大家吗?运输费由己方担负。

Who'll bear the freight?

运输费谁来担负?

We have a complaint about quality.

我们要提起诉讼产品质量问题。

We have to file a ckaim on you.

大家迫不得已向贵方明确提出赔付。

The goods you sent are not up to the standard.

大家装运来的货品不符合规定。

I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.

我觉得义务没有己方。

We can only take on so much.

大家只有承担这么多。

八、税款

Paying tax is the duty of every citzen.

缴税是每一个公民的义务。

Howmany types are taxes divided into?

税款可分成是多少税收?

Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporation income tax.

企业所得税可分成个税和公司税。

The tax rate China is not very high.

我国的税款率并不是很高。

What's the personal income tax rate?

个税多少钱?

Tax evasion is also a crime.

偷漏税也是一种违法犯罪。

To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.

不动invoice是一种逃税个人行为。

Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.

偷漏税者将遭受法律制裁。

Shall savings interest be taxed?

存款利率要缴税吗?

大量实用英语表述,能够关心美联英语的官方网站,假如你一直在学习中碰到了艰难,还可以报名美联英语的英文课程培训哦!


更多>同类资讯
更多>相关课程
顶部