• 手机站
  • 收藏
聚培教育网合作机构 > 西安英语培训机构
西安英语培训机构
400-998-6158
西安英语培训机构

买火车票的英语口语对话有哪些

英语口语学习网

更新时间:2020-12-15 浏览:150
核心提示:买火车票的英语口语对话有哪些买火车票的英语口语对话A: What time's the next train to Washington?A: 下一趟去华盛顿的车几点

买火车票的英语口语对话有哪些

买火车票的英语口语对话
 

A: What time's the next train to Washington?
 

A: 下一趟去华盛顿的车几点开?
 

B: That's 9:26 on Track 14.
 

B: 9点26分,14轨道。
 

A: When does it get there?
 

A: 什么时候到?
 

B: It's scheduledto arrive at 10:50.
 

B: 按照列车时刻表是10点50分到。
 

A: How much is it?
 

A: 多少钱?
 

B: It's $30.00 one way or $55.00 round trip.
 

B: 单程票30美元,往返票55美元。
 

在火车站买票的英语口语对话
 

S=Staff (工作人员) P=Passenger (乘客)
 

S: Good afternoon, sir. What can I do for you?
 

先生下午好。有什么需要帮忙的吗?
 

P: Good afternoon. Please give me a one-way ticket to Beijing.
 

下午好。请给我一张去北京的单程票。
 

S: Which day do you prefer?
 

您打算坐哪一天的火车?
 

P: I want to take the train on March 30th.
 

我想坐3月30号的车。
 

S: What train will you take?
 

你要坐哪一班火车?
 

P: I don't know exactly which train I should take to get to Beijing. But I want to take a train which runs at night, a whole night is better. Is there a train like this?
 

我不太清楚都有哪些车到北京,*我想坐晚上的火车,**是一晚上的。有没有这样的列车?
 

S: Then I suggest you take the train K111. It sets off at 10:00 p.m. on the first day and gets to Beijing at 6:00 a.m. on the next day, which runs just one night. Is that OK?
 

那我建议您乘坐K111。这趟车前一天晚上10点发车,第二天早上6点到达北京,正好是一晚上。怎么样?
 

P: Fine. I will take this one.
 

可以。那我就乘这辆了。
 

S: Well, what kind of ticket do you prefer, hard seat, soft seat, hard berth or soft berth?
 

好的,您想要哪种票?硬座、软座、硬卧还是软卧?
 

P: I choose the soft berth.
 

我要软卧。
 

S: There are upper berth and lower berth, which one do you like?
 

软卧有上铺和下铺,您想要哪种?
 

P: Upper berth.
 

上铺。
 

S: I am sorry, sir. The tickets for the sleeper of K111 on March 20th have been sold out.
 

先生不好意思,3月20日K111车次的软卧已经售完了。
 

P: Can I make a reservation on another train?
 

我可以预购另一班火车吗?
 

S: Of course.
 

当然可以。
 

P: How about the train of T222? Does it pass by or go to Beijing?
 

那么T222车呢?这趟车经过或是到达北京吗?
 

S: Wait a moment, I will check it for you. Yeah, this train also arrives at Beijing.
 

稍等片刻,我帮您查一下。是的,这辆车也到北京。
 

P: Are there any tickets for the sleeper of this train?
 

那这趟车还有卧铺票吗?
 

S: Let me see. Yes.
 

让我看一下。有。
 

P: Then give me the ticket of this train.
 

那就给我这趟车的票吧。
 

S: How many tickets would you like?
 

您要买几张票?
 

P: One ticket.
 

一张票。
 

S: Ok, please confirm the information. You want to buy a ticket for the upper berth of soft sleeper of the train T222, which will leave for Beijing on March 20th. Is it right?
 

好的。请确认一下信息,您要买的是3月20日前往北京的T222次列车的软卧上铺,对吗?
 

P: Yes, all the information is right.
 

是的,所有的信息都正确。
 

S: It is 150 yuan in total.
 

一共150元。
 

P: Here is money.
 

给你钱。
 

S: This is your 200 yuan bill. Here is your change 50 yuan. Please keep it well.
 

收您200元,找您50元。请收好。
 

P: Thank you.
 

谢谢你。
 

S: You are welcome.
 

不用谢。

在美国买火车票的英语口语对话
 

A: What's the next train from Beijing to Tianjin?
 

去天津,最近的一趟是哪个?
 

B: T548 at 15:01.
 

T548,3点01.
 

A: What time does it get there?
 

什么时候到?
 

B: It gets there around 16:26.
 

大约4点26分到。
 

A: What's the fare?
 

多少钱?
 

B: Hard seat is RMB 30.00.
 

硬座30。


更多>同类资讯
更多>相关课程
顶部