• 手机站
  • 收藏
聚培教育网合作机构 > 汕头英语培训机构
汕头英语培训机构
400-998-6158
汕头英语培训机构

买电影票的英语口语表达有哪些

英语口语学习网

更新时间:2020-12-15 浏览:420
核心提示:买电影票的英语口语表达有哪些买电影票的英语口语表达1他们排队买电影票。They queued up to buy tickets for the film.2他要和

买电影票的英语口语表达有哪些

买电影票的英语口语表达
 

1他们排队买电影票。
 

They queued up to buy tickets for the film.
 

2他要和小明一块儿排队买电影票。
 

He will stand in line and buy the ticket with Xiaoming together.
 

3塞吉奥:我现在就能看股票行情,买电影票,还能查查饭店的情况。
 

Sergio: I can now watch my stock value, buy movie tickets, and even check for restaurant information.
 

4提前半个小时买完电影票之后,他们便在电影院外面玩游戏。
 

They bought the tickets a half hour earlier than the film started, so they played games together outside the cinema.
 

5人们甚至买不起电影票。
 

People can't even afford to pony up for movie tickets.
 

6汤姆坚持由他去买明天的电影票。
 

Tom insisted that he buy the tickets for tomorrow's film.
 

7花五美元买一张电影票;
 

Spent five dollars for a movie ticket;
 

8我的住所距离一家电影院非常近,因此,方法*就是去买一张电影票&虽然我实际上并不会进去看。
 

I live very close to a cinema so one option is to buy a ticket for a screening even though I won't actually be there.
 

9上星期五买了两张电影票的是杰克。
 

Ss: It was Jack who bought two film tickets last Friday.
 

10观众在电影院外面排了两小时队买这部电影的票。
 

Punters queued outside the cinema for two hours to get tickets for the film.
 

11近年来,*,这越来越难。为什么?看一看买哈顿一张电影票的价格吧。
 

In recent years, however, that's gotten more and more difficult. Why? Check out the price of a movie ticket in Manhattan.bbs.
 

12凯莉和内森在买新一集哈利·波特的电影票。
 

Kayleigh and Nathan are buying tickets for the new Harry Potter movie.
 

13我们买了那场电影的两张票。
 

We bought two tickets for that film. touch-life.blog.
 

14然后买了三张今天晚上的电影票。
 

And we bought three tickets for tonight's film.
 

15他们懒得读报纸、从不买CD或使用黄页指南,除了音乐会和电影票,他们一般会尽量不为其他任何东西付钱。
 

They cannot be bothered to read a newspaper, never buy CDs or use yellow pages directories, and generally try to avoid paying for anything other than concerts and cinema tickets.

看电影的英语口语对话
 

A: I haven't been to the movies in ages.
 

A: 我好久没看电影了。
 

B: So, let's go see one. What did you have in mind?
 

B: 那我们去看场电影吧!你想看什么样的电影呢?
 

A: Nothing in particular, really, I am just feeling like taking in a film.
 

A: 什么都行,我就是想看场电影罢了。
 

B: Well, here we have every kind of movie theaters you could ask for; from international and independent films to Hollywood blockbusters.
 

B: 嗯,在这儿我们有各种类型的电影院,你想要看什么都有;从世界各国的影片到独立制片都有,也少不了好莱坞的商业电影。
 

A: Oh, where can I find the times and location listings?
 

A: 这样啊,哪里可以找到电影场次表跟各戏院的位置呢?
 

B: Just look in the English newspaper; 7-11 carries them.
 

B: 去翻翻英文报纸就行啦,在7-11便利店就买得到。
 

电影方面的英语口语对话
 

A:Hi, Ann. I was wondering if you are free tomorrow night?
 

你好,安妮。我想知道你今晚是否有空。
 

B:Well, George. I guess I am. Why do you ask?
 

额,乔治,我想我有空。你为什么这样问呢?
 

A:I've just gotten a pair of pre-sale Star Wars movie tickets from a friend and was thinking of inviting you along for the opening premiere. Are you interested?
 

我刚刚从朋友那里得到两张星球大战的预售电影票,我想邀请你一起去看首映礼。你有兴趣吗?
 

B:Yeah, definitely! Thanks for inviting me.
 

是的,当然有。谢谢你的邀请。
 

A:My pleasure.
 

我很乐意。
 

B:I really wanted to watch the Star Wars on the opening day, but the pre-sale tickets were sold out. How did you manage to get hold of them?
 

我真的很想在首映那天看星球大战。但是预售门票已经卖光了。你是怎样得到票的?
 

A:A friend of mine works at the corporate headquarters of Pepsi, which is a major sponsor of the movie. He was able to get the tickets for free, and then he sold two more for me for 50 dollars a piece.
 

我的一个朋友在百事公司的总部工作,百事是这部电影的主要赞助商。他可以免费拿到门票。然后他以每张50美元的价格卖给我2张。
 

B:You paid 50 dollars for each ticket? That's a huge premium over the regular price.
 

你每张票花了50美元?这比原价还要高出许多。
 

A:Not really. Considering the fact that other people were willing to pay as much as 200 dollars each on the black market. Besides,I knew you were really looking forward to watching Star Wars on the opening day.
 

不完全是这样。想想其他人愿意花200美元从黑市那里购得一票就值得了。另外,我知道你很期待在首映那天看星球大战。
 

B:Wow! I am really honored you went through all this trouble just for my sake. I really appreciate that. So, what time are we going?
 

喔,我很荣幸你经历了这么多困难仅仅是因为我。我真的很感激。那么,我们什么时候去?
 

A:Well, let's see. The movie stars at 10. We should be there at least 1 hour earlier, because there is a big line. I could pick you up at your house at 8, if that's ok wiht you.
 

额,让我想想。电影10点钟开始。我们至少应该提前一个钟头到达,因为要排长队。我晚上8点钟到你家接你。可以吗?
 

B:8 pm, that's fine with me.
 

晚上8点钟我可以。
 

A:Okay.
 

好的。
 

B:So I'll see you tomorrow then at 8.
 

那我们明晚8点钟见。
 

A:Yeah, that's great. I'll see you tomorrow night.
 

是的,太好了。明晚见。
 

B:Ok, George. Bye!
 

行,拜拜,乔治。
 

A:Bye, Ann!
 

拜拜,安。

更多>同类资讯
更多>相关课程
顶部