怎么用英语口语买火车票
如何用英语口语买火车票
1为了买火车票,我用了我薪水的一半。
I spent half my salary on my train ticket.
2昨天我不得不排队4个小时去买火车票。
In line for4 hours to buy a train ticket yesterday.
3我正因为没钱买火车票,才打电话。
Phoning because I have no money for the train ticket.
4买火车票是一回事,能坐到座位又完全是另一回事了。
It's one thing to buy a train ticket, quite another to get a seat.
5我可以帮你买火车票。
I can help you buy your ticket.
6谢谢您帮助我们买火车票。
Thank you for helping us ( to) buy the train tickets.
7我们准备去买火车票。
We are going to the train station to buy tickets.
8救助站工作人员表示,要帮于得明买火车票送其回家。
Relief stations staff to help out to buy a train ticket to send their home.
9我父亲去买火车票,我母亲照料旅行包。
While my father bought the train ticket, my mother saw to the suitcase.
10他们在哪买火车票?
Where do they sell train tickets?
11有生以来*一次自己排队买火车票,感受到了放假回家买票的不容易,看到很多和自己一样的学生还有很多外来务工人员,大家的目的都是只有一个&回家。
For the first time ever I line up to buy my own tickets and feel of buying ticket is not easy, and see many other students as me.blog.
12纽约的有钱人就会买火车票到佛罗里达的棕榈滩或飞往法国的里维耶拉。
Rich people in New York bought their train tickets to Palm Beach in Florida or flew to the Riviera in France.
13是啊,我想回来,黛安娜说。我正因为没钱买火车票,才打电话。
'Yes, I want to come,'Diane said.'I'm phoning because I have no money for the train ticket.'
14我买上火车票了。
I've got the train ticket.
15你买的火车票,我付的饭钱,所以我们谁也不欠谁的了。
You have bought the train ticket and I have paid for the meal so we are quits.
16我是开往上海,成都,买了火车票,直接进入上海*一中级人民法院。
I was bound for Shanghai, Chengdu and bought a train ticket, go straight to Shanghai First Intermediate People's Court.
17余表示:今年我想在网上买张火车票,但一无所获。
Yu said: This year, I tried to buy a train ticket on the Internet, but got nothing.
订火车票的英语口语
I want to buy two tickets to Shanghai, please.
我想买2张去上海的车票。
Three tickets from Hangzhou to Suzhou, please.
我要买3张从杭州到苏州的车票。
How long will it take?
路上要花多少时间?
What time does it depart?
几点开车?
When does it arrive?
几点到达?
How much is it?
多少钱?
买火车票的英语口语对话
Tom: We want to take a train to New York.
Ticket agent: Regular or express train?
Tom: How much time would we save if we took the express?
Ticket agent: About one hour. The next express train arrives in New York at 3:15.
Tom: And how much more do we have to pay for the express?
Ticket agent: First class is 24 dollars more, and second class is 15 dollars more.
Tom: As long as we arrive one hour earlier, I don’t mind paying a little extra. Then give me two second-class tickets on the express, please.
汤姆:我们要搭火车去纽约。
售票员:要普通车还是快车?
汤姆: 如果我们坐快车,可以节省多少时间?
售票员: 差不多一个小时。下一班快车在3点15分到达纽约。
汤姆: 那么坐快车的话,我们要多付多少钱?
售票员: 头等票多付24美元,二等票多付15美元。
汤姆: 如果能早一个小时到达我不介意多付一些钱。那么来两张二等快车票。